Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mother's Day

I was thinking how odd Mother's day is. A whole day to celebrate a component of a PC? I mean I love my PC as much as the next, but a whole day to celebrate it?  Confusing. Besides if you celebrate the mother board shouldn't you also celebrate the GPU, processor, and hardrive? Why is it only for mother boards?
Another point I wanted to touch on about this strange holiday is what to get your mother board. I heard that chocolate and flowers is a good gift, but unless they make really durable motherboards, I think it would melt and kill it. I am also not sure about flowers. I might be able to change my computer settings to "boot with flowers". Their probably is some malware for that.
Maybe it gets tired of being around the same RAM and processor. Maybe I should remove the motherboard fully and take it on a nice spring promenade.

(Happy Mother's Day!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment